The Partnership Investment Program
Join us as a Partner in supporting DevelopSpringfield’s work focusing on strategic initiatives toward revitalization and redevelopment in the City of Springfield. You can play a key role by investing as a Partner in our work.
Thank you to our Partnership Investment Program Contributors!
- Click here for a listing of our 2016-2017 Partners.
- Click here for a listing of our 2015-2016 Partners.
- Click here for a listing of our 2014-2015 Partners.
- Click here for a listing of our 2013-2014 Partners.
About the Partnership Investment Program
The Partnership Investment Program is designed to provide an opportunity for ongoing investment in DevelopSpringfield’s work toward the revitalization of Springfield and an opportunity for Partner participation in shaping DevelopSpringfield’s plans, strategies and initiatives.
- Opportunity to participate in DevelopSpringfield advisory and strategic planning groups (ex: Real Estate Strategy, Urban Development and Design)
- Listing on DevelopSpringfield website (Business Partners only)
- E-Newsletter (Distributed monthly with news of DevelopSpringfield projects of interest)
- Special notice of DevelopSpringfield activities, presentations and programs; opportunity to tour project sites (ex: 83 Maple Street; Gunn Block)
- Invitation to attend Fall Reception and other special events
Partner Investment Levels
|Leadership||$30,000 annually||The Leadership Partner Level affords additional benefits of participation, please contact us for details.|
|Business||$500 annually||Click here to become a Business Partner|
|Non Profit||$350 annually||Click here to become a Non Profit Partner|
|Individual||$50 annually||Click here to become an Individual Partner|
DevelopSpringfield is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your contribution may qualify as a charitable deduction to the extent allowed by law.